Tuesday 8 October 2013

So many notes

Well I have had an extremely productive week, I have read the handbook over and over. ( it has become a lot clearer now).

I have taken over the dinning room which is now my new place to study, I have taken so many notes, there are  pages and pages everywhere. This week I need to try and put my chaos into some order. At the moment I feel I have lots of new information but not really sure what to do with it or how to process it all. I am sure it will become more clear as I continue on ( I hope ).

I have started my journal, which I think is really helpful.

Has everyone got their student cards already?

Speak soon, have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Amber, I haven't got my student card yet I did email Avni Shah but haven't heard back. really enjoyed reading your blog.. My in laws live Petersfield maybe you would like to meet up sometime as I don't think Havant is far from there? our AOL's are sort of similar too. Better get back to my CV! oh yes love the title Parents!!! I have a lot to reflect on, on that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to everything!! Good luck with the student card.

    ReplyDelete